By using our website, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our website.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us: We may collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you create an account, fill out a form, or communicate with us through our website or through email. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information we collect automatically: When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and your visit, including your IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms, data providers, and other online or offline sources.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our website and services: We may use your information to operate, maintain, and improve our website and the services we offer through it.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you, such as to send you updates, newsletters, and other information.
- To personalize your experience: We may use your information to personalize your experience on our website, such as by showing you content that we think may be of interest to you.
- To analyze and understand how our website is used: We may use your information to understand how our website is being used, such as by analyzing usage data and demographics.
- For marketing and advertising purposes: We may use your information for marketing and advertising purposes, such as to send you promotional materials and to display ads on our website and on third-party websites.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with the following parties:
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and marketing assistance.
- Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Law enforcement and government agencies: We may disclose your information to law enforcement and government agencies in response to legal process, such as a subpoena or court order, or in response to a legitimate request for information to assist in an investigation.